Dylan, Cheri, Ritter and Amelia Harris will be in Bariloche, Argentina for 6 months of mission/evangelization work. The Harris’ primary goal on this trip is to boldly share the gospel through word and deed. The Harris’ follow Paul’s example to missions using a combination of “tent-making”, working between trips, and “faith-missions” support, trusting God to provide the necessary resources. Anyone lead to support this missionary work can write a check to Antioch Church at PO Box 421 Bend, Oregon 97709 with a note stating it is for the Harris’ in Argentina. Antioch will pass on 100% of your donation to the mission field.
I used to make bread with my mom when I was Ritter's age. This picture reminded me of that time. I remember when... Love you mom, Happy Mother's Day coming up. Dylan
2 comments:
What a wonderful photo and memory.
Love this picture of you Cheri and Ritter - so precious!
Post a Comment