Dylan, Cheri, Ritter and Amelia Harris will be in Bariloche, Argentina for 6 months of mission/evangelization work. The Harris’ primary goal on this trip is to boldly share the gospel through word and deed. The Harris’ follow Paul’s example to missions using a combination of “tent-making”, working between trips, and “faith-missions” support, trusting God to provide the necessary resources. Anyone lead to support this missionary work can write a check to Antioch Church at PO Box 421 Bend, Oregon 97709 with a note stating it is for the Harris’ in Argentina. Antioch will pass on 100% of your donation to the mission field.
Love the crawling lessons but we have to admit they made us want to pick her up and squeeze her. Thanks for sharing because by the time we see her she will be crawling all over the place
Hey, Cheri! Kim (Porter) Coleman here. I follow your blog and love the video of Amelia. Charlotte is 6 months old so I enjoyed seeing what she'll (hopefully) be doing in a few months. I love how Ritter is all BOY!
3 comments:
Love the crawling lessons but we have to admit they made us want to pick her up and squeeze her. Thanks for sharing because by the time we see her she will be crawling all over the place
Amelia is crawling already - I have only been gone for a few weeks now ... oh I miss her!!!
Hey, Cheri! Kim (Porter) Coleman here. I follow your blog and love the video of Amelia. Charlotte is 6 months old so I enjoyed seeing what she'll (hopefully) be doing in a few months. I love how Ritter is all BOY!
Post a Comment