Cheri writes-
So for a fun change of pace, the weather was exceptionally nice so we packed up our things and headed to the public pool. We have been eagerly awaiting it´s opening, but could never get a clear answer as to when it would open, what date, what time, etc. Finally a rumor was spread that it was open, so we headed into town hoping it was true. The gates were open, so we proceeded to the check in station. They first checked us all for lice, then with rubber gloves checked our feet for fungus, recorded our birthdates, full legal names and wanted official looking documents to prove it. Thankfully they skipped a full body search, and we proceeded to the pool. We then had to walk through a mandatory cold shower and then we were finally free to enjoy the water. I´d say ënjoy¨is loose term as the water must have been freshly piped from the nearby glacier. It was freezing cold! We all got in eventually to some extent, but the warm sun coearsed us back out. I was going to take Ritter into the ¨big person¨ pool when I looked to the bottom and saw some dead fish. I turned to the lady next to me in unbelief and said, ¨Wow! Check that out, there´s fish in the pool!!!¨ She kinda shrugged her shoulders and said, ¨Well, at least it´s dead!!¨ and continued to help her little girl get in the water. It was a great time and we´re glad we went, we´ll probably even go again!
1 comment:
I love it. "well, at least its dead". I think I would rather have live fish in my pool. LOL
Post a Comment