Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Check this out!

Dylan writes- This is really cool, immediately after I just wrote that recent update about climbing and ended it with that verse in 1 Peter 3:15 which says to be ready to give an answer about your faith, the following happened. I took Amelia to the bathroom and on the way back I was thinking about how I should write to the guy who made my tie die shirt www.wisedyes.com and thank him and let him know how it allows for so many great witnessing conversations with Israelis. Well as I was thinking that I looked up and Cheri was talking with two older Israelis who now live in Chile. They had seen my shirt which says John 3:16 written in Hebrew and decided to ask us if we knew where a synagogue was in Bariloche. They were alse curious as to what exactly my shirt meant and why we were here. I took the opportunity to share with them the love the Father has lavished on us (1 John 3:1) through His Son Jesus, the true Messiah. I love telling Jewish people that a Jewish man changed my life and brought me to God. They were really interested in all that Cheri and I told them and gratefully took a Hebrew New Testament. So I was just floored that I had written what I did and literally within minutes God answers us. I just wanted to share that with you all who read this blog. Well, be bold and love like there's no tomorrow.