Dylan, Cheri, Ritter and Amelia Harris will be in Bariloche, Argentina for 6 months of mission/evangelization work. The Harris’ primary goal on this trip is to boldly share the gospel through word and deed. The Harris’ follow Paul’s example to missions using a combination of “tent-making”, working between trips, and “faith-missions” support, trusting God to provide the necessary resources. Anyone lead to support this missionary work can write a check to Antioch Church at PO Box 421 Bend, Oregon 97709 with a note stating it is for the Harris’ in Argentina. Antioch will pass on 100% of your donation to the mission field.
By far the best thing I've seen on our computer in a long time. I'm nominating this film for best picture, and editing, and acting, and cinemetography. mark
Greg says that we will send some crackers for Ritter from the Good Old USA soon. Have you happen to have seen any yellow metal laying on the ground. If you have I would be interested in trading flour, or crackers for your yellow metal. I found a bear claw on the beach that I will send to Ritter.
I tried to pick a favorite part of the video as I watched the kids but there were way too many....the fishing expedition and the barnacle educational tour were way up there though! I can only imagine what this video must mean to their grandparents! Great kids of great parents! Phyllis & Dennis
3 comments:
By far the best thing I've seen on our computer in a long time. I'm nominating this film for best picture, and editing, and acting, and cinemetography. mark
Greg says that we will send some crackers for Ritter from the Good Old USA soon. Have you happen to have seen any yellow metal laying on the ground. If you have I would be interested in trading flour, or crackers for your yellow metal. I found a bear claw on the beach that I will send to Ritter.
Nate.
I tried to pick a favorite part of the video as I watched the kids but there were way too many....the fishing expedition and the barnacle educational tour were way up there though! I can only imagine what this video must mean to their grandparents! Great kids of great parents! Phyllis & Dennis
Post a Comment