Monday, December 21, 2009

recent stuff

Here´s me and Ritter building a clothing shelf unit for him out of free fruit boxes we found. Our landlady lent us the hammer and nails. Everything "used" in Argenita doesnt loose it value, so I figured better to save money and build something than drop a bundle on a real or used dresser. We had a lot of fun building it and it works great.

Ritter playing with Mattias, the Landlady´s grandson and some other little neighbor kid
Almost Amish quality, but not quite.


We had a parilla (BBQ), it was super tasty! I love MEAT.



Amelia was Baby Jesus for the church´s Christmas play last night. And when I say last night I mean it started at 9pm and ended at 11pm with both kids crying and wanting to go home.





We took Ritter and Mattias climbing today. This was Ritters first roped climb. I was really proud of him.




Lago Nauel Huapi.








3 comments:

TjandMark said...

Did he lead? too cute.

Andrea S. N. Brown said...

dylan -the bookshelf bares a remarkable similarity to the one in bend. =) so glad things are going well.... love, andi

Anonymous said...

No he didn´t lead, It was a top rope set up, about 5 feet of climbing.